Production & Quality Process
Starting from the Raw materials through final packaging our internal quality control team tests each product throughout the production process to make sure that our rigid manufacturing standards meet in accordance with the international benchmarks.
We are having state of the art manufacturing and processing facilities supported by a team of qualified and dedicated professionals which include Chemical Engineers, PhD and qualified chemists.
Our manufacturing facilities
- Well segregated production lines for Solids, Solvents, and Dehydrated Culture Media & Clinical Chemistry reagents.
- All glass Distillation, Reaction and Fractional distillation units.
- Glass lined reactors.
- S.S. Evaporating pan jacketed
- Steam / Electric heated tray driers.
- Stainless Steel centrifuges.
- Fluidized Bed Dryer
Quality control is ensured by latest testing techniques with modern and sophisticated equipments to guarantee all products meet the defined specifications and match to international standards.
All Quality control procedures and equipments are regularly calibrated and audited to maintain the highest levels of purity and stability during the product life cycle.
All the records of each batch are well documented and regular retests of the batches already dispatched are carried out by our QC Team to ensure commitment towards the quality and customer’s faith in the products.
Major Quality Control Instruments
- Atomic Absorption Spectrophotometer
- Gas Chromatography
- UV Spectrophotometer
- Karl Fischer
- Melting Point
- Microbiological Testing Equipments